Growing your network and surrounding yourself with other entrepreneurs can help you get through the highs and the lows of starting your own business. Over time, Chas realized that creating a constructive and prosperous business culture starts from hiring the correct people that can work together effectively. He started using the Culture Index to identify changes that needed to be made in order to help his employees meet their maximum potential.
- Find an experienced mentor who can assist you with the highs and lows of running your own business.
- Don’t let other people’s expectations of you affect your future. Only you are in control of where you go and what you do.
- The Entrepreneurs Organization has helped many aspiring entrepreneurs grow their business and feel a sense of belonging.
- There comes a time when business owners move from using personal intuition to making decisions based on scientific data.
- Learning how to communicate effectively with different types of personalities is important to the company culture. Understand how to get the right people in the right roles to increase ROI.
- Don’t shy away from taking chances. Even if it flops, find a way to learn something and pick yourself back up. That, in itself, is a key skill.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chas-moscarino-70298917/
- Company Website: https://createmylandscape.com/
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/1fba44a7-752b-4ac0-a0a4-11ab25506ed5/ceo-confidential
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ceo-confidential/id1197044116
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/2v6qyhzcD7Mk2yqhyobnRy
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2VvY29uZmlkZW50aWFsLm5ldC9mZWVkLnhtbA
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/ceo-confidential
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIeI0fV7mNc