Sticking to your company values is crucial to building a brand and protecting the integrity of your product or service. Leslie Zinn, Owner of Arden’s Garden, shares her story on owning her values through the thick and thin of it.
Arden’s Garden is Atlanta’s premier fresh juice manufacturer. Over the last 26 years, it has grown from bringing wellness to the local community to now being available in 1500 stores across six states. The 170+ team at Arden’s Garden is dedicated to providing pure and healthy juices, smoothies and plant-based foods for consumers.
- “The biggest lesson learned is don’t ever give up. You have got to keep pushing forward.” ~Leslie
- Consistently doing the right thing and not cutting corners pays off in the long run.
- Have well defined core values within your organization.
- Stay true to your company's core values, especially when making big decisions for your product or service.
- “Do the right thing just because it’s the right thing. For no other reason. You got that path and you follow it. It makes life so much easier.” ~Leslie
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ardensfresh
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-zinn-729937b/
- Website: https://www.ardensgarden.com
- Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/ardensgardenatl/
Ways to Tune In
- iTunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ceo-confidential/id1197044116
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/2v6qyhzcD7Mk2yqhyobnRy
- Pod Chaser - https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/ceo-confidential-429926
- Listen Notes - https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/ceo-confidential-nelly-g-5Ia1-WzKHnF/
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/wxbTjPevycY